Contribute to the Independent We Stand Blog!
Are you a small business owner with a success story to tell? Are you an online marketing guru with a secret the small business community needs to know? Share your story with small business owners and consumers nationwide by submitting a guest blog post to Independent We Stand.
The Independent We Stand blog is all about helping small business owners and consumers learn about the buy local movement and understand how it can work for them. We’re always looking for new content that adds to this mission. If you can offer a personal experience with a small business, a business or marketing technique for professionals or a piece of encouragement for consumers to buy local, then we want to hear from you!
Here are a few other guidelines to keep in mind:
- Keep it relevant. We’re looking to give small business owners advice with things like social media, digital marketing, competing with national chains, etc. If you’re writing to consumers, make sure you’re giving them some new information about the buy local movement or a new way to support it in their communities.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations and other third-party content should be clearly included in the post.
- We only publish original content. Please do not submit content that has already been published elsewhere. Articles that are clearly intended as a link-building scheme will be rejected.
- Submissions must meet the Independent We Stand blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Posts should be at least 350 words.
- Include a short bio at the end of your post. Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article.
Please submit all posts to email@example.com via a Word Document attachment. In the email, please include your name and contact info so that we may follow up with you as necessary.
The post Contribute to the Independent We Stand Blog! appeared first on Independent We Stand.
About The Author